How to wipe a blackberry IT policy
After wiping a Blackberry device you are not able to reactivate a device.
You will notice the Browser Icon on the Blackberry is missing. The reason for this is because you have wiped out the Service Books and the IT Policy is preventing you from activating.
How to remove all the policies.
1) Install the Blackberry Desktop Software.
2) Start the Blackberry Desktop Application
3) Connect Blackberry via USB
3) Click on the “?” or Help icon
4) Support Resources
5) Support Tools
6) Click on Reset (under Reset to Factory Settings)